Personal Coaching, Career Coaching, Business Coaching, Executive Coaching from Dallas, Texas
Welcome to my coaching page, an area of increasing popularity where motivated individuals really can be helped to change their lives.
Coaching is an ongoing relationship between a coach and a client. The opportunity for success for the coached client dramatically increases by changing habits and creating possibilities, it’s a process.
Coaching is an agreed structure that facilitates the process of personal, professional and emotional development. The Client and Coach agree that the coaching relationship will be designed together.
Terry Woolford – Coaching Philosophy
“When existing patterns are broken, new worlds will emerge.”
Coaching concentrates on where clients are now and what they are willing to do to get where they want to be in the future. It’s a JOURNEY that coach and client takes together.
I believe that coaching is an ongoing professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses, and organizations. Through coaching, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life.
I respect that each client as an expert in his or her life and work. I also believe that each client is creative, resourceful, and whole. I accept that it is my responsibility to help my clients:
- Discover, clarify, and align their lives with what each client wants to achieve
- Encourage self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold themselves responsible and accountable
I am committed to generously sharing my knowledge, expertise, and resources, gained through training and a 25-year people development career.
As a professional business and personal coach, I acknowledge and agree to uphold my ethical obligation to my coaching clients, colleagues, and to the general public. I pledge to comply with the ICF Code of Ethics, to treat people with dignity as independent and equal human beings, and to model these standards in my professional and personal lives.
Coaching Vision & Mission
My Life Vision is a healthy, peaceful, beautiful world of extraordinary relationships, great accomplishments, and integrity; an exciting world of respect, dignity, leadership, courage, and honor, where all people generously and passionately contribute their best to one another.
My mission is to be a leading provider of quality customized coaching solutions in partnership with high integrity individuals, business professionals, business owners, executives, entrepreneurs, and fellow coaches to help them achieve extraordinary results in their personal and professional lives.
My style is: collaborative, facilitative, and consultative, with just the right amount of edginess to help you and your organization operate in new and different ways to be successful. I am not a “Woo Woo La La” new age tree hugger type coach (No disrespect intended), I am totally focussed on real and sustainable results.
My core values include: integrity, respect, loyalty, hard work, honesty, trust, dependability, initiative, reliability, cooperation, courage, and a willingness to go outside my comfort zone.
Through personal coaching I will:
- Partner with you in the process of your personal/professional growth and healing
- Support you in identifying and organizing your goals
- Help you become more self-aware and clear about what you truly want to produce
- Empower you to increase your sense of freedom and choice in the way you live your life
- Remove your mind’s limitations
You will experience:
- More courage and develop potential in motion
- Growth of interpersonal skills, insight and optimism
- Clarity on your goals and finding your purpose
- Growth on ‘what is right that can be used’
- Shifts in your relationships
- A new perspective of what’s possible
Increased feelings of gratitude, acceptance and contentment
In Business I will help you:
- Achieve higher level results in a shorter time period
- Experience greater satisfaction & fulfillment at work
- Dramatically reduce your levels of stress and frustration
- Overcome internal and external obstacles to success
- Permanently enhance professional and personal relationships
- Enhance leadership, management, and coaching performance
- Improve employee motivation, teamwork, and productivity
- Enhance employee loyalty and reduce turnover
- Reduce conflict with others
- Discover your company’s uniqueness and attract more and better customers
- Align employees with your company’s vision and mission
- Creating a working strategic and tactical plan that is a living document
- Improve your business development efforts
- Enhance the value of your professional networks
How It Works
I have set fees per hour for personal, business, career and executive coaching. I also bundle these hours together to form packages based upon client needs. Packages run for between 1 and 3 months depending on the work we will undertake. My sole objective is to get my clients where they want to be.
Fees include worksheets and templates, coaching maybe delivered in person, by email, by phone, instant messenger or skype/webinar. Flexible schedule to fit in with client’s schedule, if a scheduled appointment needs to be moved or cancelled please give at least 24 hours notice, less than 24hrs will incur a 50% fee. Travel expenses where required will be charged at cost and also outside service fees, for example MBTI profiling.
The process always begins with a free consultation, to ensure a good fit and a basic understanding of the coaching process. Following that, and assuming we want to move forward, I will forward a coaching outline for the client to agree to. I will also provide some initial discovery forms so that we can be productive during the first session.
Contact me here for a no obligation consultation